Friday, June 10, 2011

Lovin' this soap!

There's just something about any kind of berry that reminds me of Summer: strawberry, raspberry, and blueberry!!
I have to tell you, when I saw the package in the mail, I knew it was my much anticipated blueberry soap from Hen And Chicks Soap! When I opened the package I was immediately taken back to Summer memories when the fresh scent of blueberries hit me.... I was so excited to try it!


And you should be too, Angela's soaps are made from organic oils, additives and essential oils! So not only do they smell wonderful, they are wonderful for you! She has a variety of soaps available here on her website. Can I tell you what a great gift this soap would be? Oh yes, I'm totally adding this to my gift list! Did I mention that they are also at a great price? a 5.1oz. bar is only $3.50... I know, right?? That's totally affordable!

The soap is so smooth and lathers very nicely! That is important to me- I want to know that it's working, and covering well. I even use this soap to wash my face and to shave with. When you finish with your shower you will have a lovely fresh scent on your skin, the clean feeling we all love, and the satisfaction in knowing that you are taking care of your skin the all natural way! Now, that's simply a beautiful thing.

When ;) you check out her blog, tell her that Rachel Z. from Living simply beautiful sent you! And be sure to let me know which bar you ordered!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I am so glad you love it! Facebook me your mailing address.

    ReplyDelete

Beautiful comments...